Monday 22 July 2013

School Holidays, Get Smart, and the Christmas Spirit!!!

 Miss H has been on holiday since last week. Not that that means she has had a lot of free time. On Tuesday until Friday she was at Get Smart, which is a Christian Youth conference, with her youth group. She said it was AWESOME!


 You may have noticed that we have a button ( to the right ) that says Miss H and The Mother have joined a Christmas blog hop. Humans are soooooo crazy! It is July not December!!! Yes, it may be winter here, but I personally think Christmas should be in the summer... I guess that comes from being a Southern Hemisphere sheep...  Anyway, that's not the point, the point is I am not at all in the Christmas spirit, so I decided that I should show you some things that Miss H and The Mother have made for previous Christmas'!

Above is me in a Christmas sack.

You must view things from all sorts of different angles!

Miss H's Christmas pocket, which is allegedly filled with chocolate...

No, Miss H, I haven't seen the chocolate which was in the pocket... I don't believe there was any in there in the first place...

I AM IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT NOW!!! AS LONG AS THERE IS CHOCOLATE!!!

Baa. xxx

3 comments:

  1. How cute. Everthing is superb. I love love love all the hand stitchin. I love the embroidered design of the Dachshund doggie....Too too cute. We are a Dachshund househould here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to start embroidering... your projects are very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although a fair majority of homes in Australia don't have fire places or a mantle for that matter (one can only wish!) stocking and sacks are still a very important part of tradition on Christmas day. Personalised Santa sacks

    ReplyDelete