Thursday 9 January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm back!!!


 Hello Peeps and...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



We had a wonderful Christmas.  :)


 Sitting around in the wrapping paper.


Hey, get out of my photo, just because it's Christmas it doesn't mean that we are friends...


 Stop stealing my show... 


We went down to Pauanui for New Years:



 The last sunset of 2013 over Pauanui Beach.

Miss H, Kit Kat and I went on an adventure on New Years Day.


Uh, Miss H how do I get back up?


Ewww, seaweed does NOT taste very nice...


Don't drop me Kit Kat, its a loooooooooooooong way down. (Hanging off the wharf.)


I'm glad it doesn't say anything about no sheep... phew!


My stylish new hat.


Miss H and Kit Kat decided it was a good idea for me to go swimming in the sea - sadly Miss H didn't get a pic of me in the water. Then they dropped me in the sand.


Love From
Baa. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to y'all too! Love your new hat Baa, you are certainly stylin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baa your new hat is more of a fascinator like what Princess Kate wears. Very stylish.

    ReplyDelete