Thursday 31 July 2014

Have your cake and eat it too!

 Hello Peeps,

It's been a while since I last posted. Truth is Miss H had all the pictures for a blog post - but then she lost the cord thingy-a-majig to put them on the computer!  Can't get good help these days. 

Sadly a few weeks ago Miss H dropped her camera on the floor (it was that pesky Enemy's fault!!!) and broke her camera lens.


 This is it. It may not look broken but it no longer zooms in and has problems focusing.


So she had to dip into her savings. Look at the COOLIO new lens she got. 


Oh my goodness! Look how far it can zoom in!!!  WOW!!! 

Miss H and the Mother have been learning how to use their new oven. So that meant I got to eat a LOT of cake!  Yummy!


It doesn't look quite like the picture. Maybe you should bake another one! 


And speaking of cake: One day while we were staying at Grandma's I snuck into the baking cupboard to *steal* some cake when I came across this -

 

 Who did it? I wonder.

Love From
Baa. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Baa, I think you may be having a few naughty moments, don't you? Tut tut...

    ReplyDelete