Friday 8 January 2016

Happy New Year!

Hello Peeps,

This year my blog is going to be a bit different.


Miss H and I will be in Tauranga, while the Mother will be crying into her tea in Auckland.



But in between her tears and part-time work as a receptionist at a medical centre...


The Mother will be doing some sewing.


My wonderful assistant and I won't be able to show you all the coolio things the Mother makes. So I came up with an idea so you can still see them.

I have decided to befriend Snowy (previously known as the Enemy) and train him.


No, no, no, you need to look at the camera.


Much better. You are getting there.


You will have to bear with him and the Mother as they are new to technological devices. Heehee.

But don't worry - I will still be doing blog posts on a regular basis to show Miss H's sewing projects and life in Tauranga.

Love From
Baa. xxx

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you all! Good luck with your studies Hannah and good luck with the technology Snowy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you all! I look forward to following all your adventures during the coming year! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to Miss H and to you Baa as you embark on your new adventure. Poor Snowy has big hoofies to fill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to all of you too. I'm sure it won't take Snowy too long to get into the swing of it. I'm looking forward to seeing what you and Miss H get up to Tauranga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did make me laugh today Baa ... love the idea of your teaching Snowy to do the blog posts !!! Best of luck with that one!!! Really look forward though to seeing what the Mother makes & also what Miss H & you get up to in Tauranga. All the best to her for the shift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice of you Baa to train the enemy to help the mother. Enjoy your new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am crying into my teacup along with the Mother. I know how it feels to be without your babies. I don't care how old they are! Missing you, Baa, Miss H, the Mother and Snowy.

    ReplyDelete