Wednesday 2 March 2016

Menu Plan

Hello Paw-Pals,



The Mother decided to make a fun menu board for Miss H.  I decided to help!


...so looks like we need some pegs and tags.....


...Hmmmm.....these taste nice...


Oh, look at that... each day a special card for each meal  - a super weekly planner and guide.


Mwah..ahahahahah....Look what I snuck in - wonder what the little sheepie will think! Heehee...



Slobbery Kisses
From Snowy

P.S. Just kidding! I don't eat sheep, but I'm rather fond of cheese...

6 comments:

  1. Great idea and it will look perfect in Miss H's new rooms! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very funny Snowy. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Snowy I'm sure Baa will not like this particular menu choice! Great idea for a menu board.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Snowy - I love the menu board, great idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just gorgeous Snowy ... The Mother is very clever :-) I am so pleased to see you are getting the hang of this blogging lark Snowy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute idea. I am not good at menu planning I like to cook based upon how I feel for the day. But it is a very cool menu board idea. Did you make it from a pallet?

    ReplyDelete