Thursday 11 August 2016

Postcard LURVE!

Hello Peeps,

Miss H is well on her way to full recovery. I guess that means no more Chocolate Pity Parties... Heeheehee!


Look! An envelope... I wonder what is inside...



Oooh! A present especially for ME!  


It is so beautiful I fell over when I saw it!


Bzzzzz... I lurve the bee!
And look at those beads on the buttons - WOW!



Beautiful! I lurve, lurve, lurve all those flowers. They look so good I can almost smell them!


An angel and a dragonfly - so coolio!


Thank you! Thank you! Thank you to the wonderful, amazing, coolio Mary-Anne!


Love From
Baa. xxx

7 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card - so beautiful. Glad you are on the mend Hannah. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, that is sure to make you feel better just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee - glad I was able to surprise you Baa, but I do hope you didn't hurt yourself when you fell over! The Mother certainly doesn't want to have to be nursing two of you!! So glad though that Miss H is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special gift just for you, Baa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is absolutely beautiful Baa ... lucky you. Some very gorgeous stitching gone into that postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I forgot to say ...I am so pleased to read Miss H is on her way to recovering & feeeling well again !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. always nice to see mail...now Karen who is Miss H??? who is sick...YOU ?

    ReplyDelete