Sunday 16 April 2017

Easter - Eggs, Sheep, and the Geek!

Hello Peeps,

Its Easter and we have had a LOVELY Easter this year.
The Geek came home for the first time since he moved to Wellington - YAY! 
It was SO coolio!!!

Oh, and of course there were Easter eggs!
Or should I say - EASTER SHEEP! 


This is all my dreams rolled into one - sheep made out of chocolate!!!


I am in Sheepie Heaven! 

Miss H also made this yummy Easter egg chest and filled it with homemade Easter eggs!
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!


Isn't it yum-dorable (yummy and adorable!)?


Mmmmmmmmm!  The chest are Tim-Tams stuck together with chocolate - YUM! And the eggs are made of Tim-Tams and cream cheese then rolled in hundreds and thousands. So so so yummy!

I hope you have ALL had a FANTASTIC Easter! 

Love from,
Baa. xxx

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having a delicious Easter Baa! Hope all your family have a wonderful Easter too! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My !!!! That looks just like my kind of Easter treats there Baa .... chocolate overload!!! How delicious. Miss H is sooo clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I could eat those sheep - too cute! I'd be all over the other treats though, but I suppose you ate it all Baa. Alas no chocolate here - the Easter Bunny forgot us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen Easter sheep before. I can imagine just how excited you were Baa! Miss H's Easter chest look delicious. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Easter sheep are very cute. Dessert looked yummy too.

    ReplyDelete